Mosaic Financial Associates Releases Two Must-Have Guides to Financial Planning for Physicians Available Nationwide
“A Clean Bill of Wealth: The 13 Essential Categories of Financial Wellness”
and “Preserving Your Life’s Work: An Actionable Asset Protection Manual” Available on Amazon Now
(TEMPE, Ariz. – November 11, 2022) – Mosaic Financial Associates, a wealth management firm that specializes in collaborative and highly strategic financial plans for individuals and medical professionals across the country, is pleased to announce the release of two must-have guides for physicians: A Clean Bill of Wealth: The 13 Essential Categories of Financial Wellness and Preserving Your Life’s Work: An Actionable Asset Protection Manual. These invaluable resources, authored by Anthony C. Williams, CWS, ChFC, MRFC, CLU, Investment Advisor Representative, president, and co-founder of Mosaic Financial Associates, are now available on Amazon or at www.mosaicfa.com.
“As comprehensive wealth advisors, it’s our belief that having separate conversations about subjects simply isn’t effective from a planning perspective. Rather, it’s critical to integrate all the key wealth management issues into one holistic dialogue,” says Williams. “The topics covered in the book come directly from Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS) courses and certification. We’ve helped our clients across the country using this methodology and educated them on how these issues will ultimately impact other interrelated personal and financial goals.”
A Clean Bill of Wealth focuses on 13 key areas that physicians need to include in their financial planning strategy, ensuring their financial wellness for years to come:
- Investment Planning and The Three Primary Investment Risks
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Banking Aand Credit Management
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Business Succession Planning
- Planning For Incapacity
- Titling and Beneficiary Designations
- Executor and Trustee Selection
- Education and Family Support
- Charitable and Philanthropic Giving
- Distribution of Estate
- Tax Planning
Preserving Your Life’s Work brings together renowned experts in areas of asset protection, legal planning, retirement income protection, investment tax strategies, disability insurance, employment contract advocacy and considerations, behavioral finance, tax planning strategies, estate planning, long-term care planning, business transition and more.
“Over the past 20 years or so, my team, colleagues and I have observed many doctors making common mistakes at all stages of their careers. We have taken our observations, as well as enlightening discussions with well-established professionals in wealth preservation spaces to present this asset protection series,” says Williams.
Preserving Your Life’s Work includes insights from industry experts such as:
- Legal planning and litigation insights from Asset Protection for doctors specialist, Ike Devji, J.D.
- Retirement income protection insights from senior management analyst Brian Crockett
- Disability insurance insights from Disability Insurance Services Arizona managing partner, Marcy S. Pruitt
- Behavioral finance insights from Certified Financial Planner practitioner, Investment Advisor Representative and Behavioral Economist Jay Mooreland, MS, CFP
- Estate planning insights from Pfarr & Rethore managing partner Bernie Rethore, J.D.
- Financial architecture and business transition planning insights from Certified Specialist In Planned Giving, Heath Goldman
- Long-term care planning insights from Meritage Wealth Insurance Advisors founding partner Rick Stein, CLU, ChFC
- Employment contract advocacy insights from Blume Law Firm president Gary Blume, J.D., MBA
- Investment tax strategies insights from SEI regional sales director for independent advisor solutions Michael Mullen
- Income tax planning strategies insights from Pescatore-Cooper managing partner Tony Pescatore, CPA
These books mark the fourth and fifth releases from Williams on the topic of wealth preservation and financial planning tailored to the unique needs of physicians. His other titles include “Be One of The Lucky Ones: The Orthopaedic Success Manual,” co-authored with three generations of Orthopaedic surgeons, and “Optimal Financial Health,” co-authored by business partner Marcus E. Ortega, ChFC, RFC, Investment Advisor Representative, providing essential wealth management and preservation advice for all physicians in all practice areas. Besides his busy practice, Williams is a frequent national speaker on these topics in print, online, at teaching hospitals, and medical industry events.
Williams founded Mosaic in 2008 with Ortega, who today serves as the firm’s Chief Executive Officer. Together, they have nearly 50 years of collective experience in the financial services industry. In addition, they hold multiple registrations and professional designations to provide clients with a variety of financial planning, investment management, and insurance services. One of Mosaic’s points of differentiation is its Orthopaedist Advisory Group, which exclusively caters to Orthopaedic surgeons. Another point of differentiation is Mosaic’s partnership with Wilde Wealth Management, an award-winning independent financial services firm that provides comprehensive retirement, investment, real estate, insurance, legal, and tax planning services all under one roof. Mosaic partnered with the firm in 2020 to offer clients expanded in-house service offerings from fellow independent specialists.
About Anthony C. Williams, CWS, ChFC, MRFC, CLU, Investment Advisor Representative
Anthony Williams earned his degree from Arizona State University before earning his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS), and Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC) designations. For more than two decades, he has focused specifically on wealth management as it relates to specialty physicians and high net worth individuals. When not assisting clients or speaking across the country, Williams serves in a leadership role with Stepping Stones of Hope, a non-profit organization assisting children and their families having experienced the death of a loved one. He is also the camp director for the organization’s Camp Reach and a volunteer for the organization’s Camp Paz.
Mosaic Financial Associates & Orthopaedist Advisory Group | Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, a broker/dealer and a Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.