Mosaic Financial Associates Releases Two Must-Have Guides to Financial Planning for Physicians Available Nationwide
“A Clean Bill of Wealth: The 13 Essential Categories of Financial Wellness”
and “Preserving Your Life’s Work: An Actionable Asset Protection Manual” Available on Amazon Now
(TEMPE, Ariz. – November 11, 2022) – Mosaic Financial Associates, a wealth management firm that specializes in collaborative and highly strategic financial plans for individuals and medical professionals across the country, is pleased to announce the release of A Clean Bill of Wealth: The 13 Essential Categories of Financial Wellness and Preserving Your Life’s Work: An Actionable Asset Protection Manual. The must-have guides to financial planning for physicians are authored by Anthony C. Williams, CWS, ChFC, MRFC, CLU, Investment Advisor Representative, president, and co-founder of Mosaic Financial Associates, and are available on Amazon or at www.mosaicfa.com now.
“As comprehensive wealth advisors, it’s our belief that having separate conversations about subjects simply isn’t effective from a planning perspective. Rather, it’s critical to integrate all the key wealth management issues into one
holistic dialogue,” says Williams. “The topics covered in the book come directly from Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS) courses and certification. We’ve helped our clients across the country using this methodology and educated them on how these issues will ultimately impact other interrelated personal and financial goals.”
A Clean Bill of Wealth focuses on 13 key areas that physicians need to include in their financial planning strategy, including:
- Investment Planning and The Three Primary Investment Risks
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Banking Aand Credit Management
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Business Succession Planning
- Planning For Incapacity
- Titling and Beneficiary Designations
- Executor and Trustee Selection
- Education and Family Support
- Charitable and Philanthropic Giving
- Distribution of Estate
- Tax Planning
Preserving Your Life’s Work brings together renowned experts in areas of asset protection, legal planning, retirement income protection, investment tax strategies, disability insurance, employment contract advocacy and considerations, behavioral finance, tax planning strategies, estate planning, long-term care planning, business transition and more.
“Over the past 20 years or so, my team, colleagues and I have observed many doctors making common mistakes at all stages of their careers. We have taken our observations, as well as enlightening discussions with well-established professionals in wealth preservation spaces to present this asset protection series,” says Williams.
Preserving Your Life’s Work includes:
- Legal planning and litigation insights from Davis Miles McGuire Gardner attorney of counsel and asset protection for doctors specialist Ike Devji, J.D.
- Retirement income protection insights from senior management analyst Brian Crockett
- Disability insurance insights from Disability Insurance Services Arizona managing partner Marcy S. Pruitt
- Behavioral finance insights from Certified Financial Planner practitioner, Investment Advisor Representative and Behavioral Economist Jay Mooreland, MS, CFP
- Estate planning insights from Pfarr & Rethore managing partner Bernie Rethore, J.D.
- Financial architecture and business transition planning insights from Certified Specialist In Planned Giving Heath Goldman, CSPG
- Long-term care planning insights from Meritage Wealth Insurance Advisors founding partners Rick Stein, CLU, ChFC
- Employment contract advocacy insights from Blume Law Firm president Gary Blume, J.D., MBA
- Investment tax strategies insights from SEI regional sales director for independent advisor solutions Michael Mullen
- Income tax planning strategies insights from Pescatore-Cooper managing partner Tony Pescatore, CPA
These are the fourth and fifth books from Williams on the topic of wealth preservation and financial planning as it relates to individuals in the medical field. His other titles include Be One of The Lucky Ones, the Orthopaedic Success Manual the definitive resource for Orthopaedic surgeons to gain personal, professional and financial insights that he co-authored with three generations of Orthopaedic surgeons, and Optimal Financial Health, a handbook to essential wealth management and preservation advice for all physicians in all practice areas co-authored by business partner Marcus E. Ortega, ChFC, RFC, Investment Advisor Representative. In addition to his busy practice, Williams is a frequent national speaker on these topics in print, online, at teaching hospitals and medical industry events.
Williams founded Mosaic in 2008 with Ortega, who today serves as the firm’s chief financial officer. Together, they have nearly 50 years of collective experience in the financial services industry. In addition, they hold multiple registrations and professional designations to provide clients with a variety of financial planning, investment management and insurance services. One of Mosaic’s points of differentiation is its Orthopaedist Advisory Group, which is an extension of Mosaic exclusively catering to Orthopaedic surgeons. Another point of differentiation is Mosaic’s partnership with Wilde Wealth Management, an award-winning independent financial services firm that provides comprehensive retirement, investment, real estate, insurance, legal and tax planning services all under one roof. Mosaic partnered with the firm in 2020 to offer clients expanded in-house service offerings from fellow independent specialists.
About Anthony C. Williams, CWS, ChFC, MRFC, CLU, Investment Advisor Representative
Anthony Williams earned his degree from Arizona State University before earning his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS) and Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC) designations. For more than two decades, he has focused specifically on wealth management as it relates to specialty physicians and high net worth individuals. When not assisting clients or speaking across the country, Williams serves in a leadership role with Stepping Stones of Hope, a non-profit organization assisting children and their families having experienced the death of a loved one. He is also camp director for the organization’s Camp Reach and a volunteer for the organization’s Camp Paz.
Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, a broker/dealer and a Registered Investment Adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.